Finpro EP WB 30 is a clear, versatile, low build, water based epoxy coating for commercial and industrial applications that provides superior performance and protection of concrete surfaces. Finpro EP WB 30 is a very economical, hard wearing anti-dust sealer that offers increased durability and stain resistance over older type solvent-based sealers.
10L Part A Resin, 5L Part B Hardener
The substrate must be sound, clean and dry to ensure optimal adhesion between floor coating and substrate. Remove surface laitance, contaminants, existing coatings and curing compounds via light grit-blasting or grinding to ensure suitable surface profile (CSP 2) has been achieved.
Prior to application the surface must be free of dust and other debris. Priming is generally not required over a mechanically prepared surface. Application to very porous concrete may require an additional 3rd coat of Finpro EP WB 30.
Repair imperfections such as holes and cracks where necessary. New concrete must be cured for 28 days prior to application.
- Using an electrical low speed (400rpm) mechanical mixer, premix Part A until homogenous.
- Add the Part B (Hardener) to Part A (Base) and mechanically mix for 2 minutes, scrape down sides of vessel so no unmixed material remains and stir for further 2 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 2-5 minutes before application for best results. Mix only the required amount that is needed based on the pot life of the product (dependant on climatic conditions).
- To extend pot life place mixed product in smaller buckets or trays.
- Do not apply mixed material that is unused after 2 hours.
Finpro EP WB 30 can be applied by roller, squeegee or airless spray within 1 hour of mixing:
This method is compatible with Finpro EP WB 30, allowing application of even coats of mixed material to the prepared surface. Use a high-quality short nap roller for roller application and back-rolling.
For Smooth Finish
- Apply First Coat of Finpro EP WB 30 at a coverage of 6 to 7 sqm per litre.
- Apply Second Coat of Finpro EP WB 30 at a coverage of 7 to 10 sqm per litre.
Slip Resistant Finishes
The addition of 50# polypropylene can be added to the final coat to achieve a P3 slip resistance.