Finpro AD 50P is a #50 grade slip reducing additive which will provide a heavy coarse slip resistance specifically formulated to wet and slippery conditions. Finpro AD 50P performs well with acrylic, polyurethane and epoxy concrete sealers.
Refer to Finduro product TDS for surface preparation and application instructions.
It is recommended to undertake a test sample to confirm the suitability of the product for specific substrates and ensure desired results are achieved.
2 Pack Coatings
- 2 pack coatings shall be thoroughly mixed prior to the addition of Finpro AD slip reducing additives.
- Using an electrical low speed (400rpm) mechanical mixer, premix Part A until homogenous. If pack A is neutral, add colour pack and mix it until homogenous.
- Add the Part B (Hardener) to Part A (Base) and mechanically mix for 2 minutes, scrape down sides of vessel so no unmixed material remains and stir for further 2 minutes.
- Leave to stand for 2-5 minutes before application for best results. Mix only the required amount that is needed based on the pot life of the product (dependant on climatic conditions). To extend pot life place mixed product in smaller buckets or trays.
- To extend pot life place mixed product in smaller buckets or trays.
Single Pack Sealers
- For single pack products, such as Finseal Glow HD, gently mix the product thoroughly prior to the addition of the selected additive.
Stir in Aggregate Application
- Addition of selected additive is designed and recommended to be added to the top coat of the selected system.
- After mixing as directed above, gradually add the selected Finpro AD additive at the nominated rate and slowly mix until evenly dispersed. Apply product as per Finduro product data sheet.
- Be sure to re-mix product that has been left to stand to avoid settling of the additive in the mixing vessel so that an even distribution can be achieved in the final finish.
- Best results are often achieved when products are applied with a squeegee and then back rolled to enable consistent coverage of coating and additive.